The magnificence of Alaska includes breathtaking National Parks, stunning glaciers, mighty rivers, blue icebergs, amazing wildlife and fresh Alaska seafood.
This cruise and land tour is an ideal way to experience the rugged and incredibly beautiful landscape of “The Last Frontier”. Marvel at the ever-changing glaciers, gaze upon the sea lions as they surround our ship, watch the whales breeching, have a drink in a real saloon, go dog- sledding with a real musher or simply sit back in a deck chair and view the incredible grandeur of the snow-capped mountains and vast glaciers.
The 7-night cruise portion of our adventure will be aboard theRoyal Princess - a floating resort featuring all the amenities of a resort hotel. Princess Cruises are renowned for their dining experiences, with every dish “designed for fresh” and cuisine that celebrates Alaska’s history. As for entertainment, you will enjoy the lavish productions that can only be seen in the state-of-the-art Princess theatres!
In addition to our cruise, this program also includes a luxury rail adventure, a night at Denali National Park where wildlife is abundant, a night at beautiful Mt. McKinley Lodge and a night in Anchorage. Princess’ award-winning shore excursions and fascinating onboard programs will bring Alaska to life, so in addition to experiencing some of the world’s most spectacular scenery, we will also learn about the Native cultures of the region as well as fascinating Gold Rush history.
- Mount McKinley
- Dazzling scenery of George Parks Highway
- Wildlife viewing in Denali National Park
- Scenic viewing on the luxury McKinley Express
- Scenic cruising at the Hubbard Glacier
- Scenic cruising in Glacier Bay
- The Gold Rush atmosphere of Skagway
- Ketchikan - with homes built on pilings over the water
- * All shore excursions are optional and may be purchased in advance on Princess Cruises’ website, or onboard the ship.