Our tour takes in the incredible landscapes of the Rocky Mountains as well as Utah’s Mighty Five National Parks (Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon and Zion). The highlight will be our 2-day rail journey onboard the new Rocky Mountaineer route, which will capture the ever-changing scenery of snowcapped mountains, golden hues of light crossing vast red canyons and a variety of wildlife! Onboard, our attendant will entertain us with interesting commentary and ensure our utmost comfort.
There are two types of service aboard the train. SilverLeaf Service includes hot breakfasts & lunches served at your seat, and complimentary wine, beer, spirits & non-alcoholic drinks throughout the rail trip, as you enjoy the spectacular scenery through the oversized glass-dome windows, or the outdoor viewing platform. SilverLeaf Plus Service offers all of the above, plus access to a lounge car offering signature cocktails, and an elevated dining experience.
After disembarking in Moab we’ll continue to explore, via coach, the stunning other-worldly terrain of Utah - a stone playground laden with hoodoos, arches and goblins!
• Denver - “Gateway to the Rockies” & “Mile High City”
• Rocky Mountaineer luxurious 2-day rail journey
• Arches National Park – natural stone arches
• Spectacular Canyonlands by Night Dinner Cruise
• Dead Horse Point – as captivating as the Grand Canyon
• Goblin Valley – sandstone “goblins”, similar to Mars
• Capitol Reef – home to the Waterpocket Fold
• Bryce National Park - “hoodoos” and rocky temples
• Dark Sky Experience (extraordinary stargazing)
• Broadway performance at the Red Rock Amphitheater
• Zion National Park - canyon walls & massive monoliths
• Salt Lake City - with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
* This tour will suit only the fit and active traveler.