San Diego. The sparkling oceanside city has a wonderful climate year-round and is great for sightseeing with its lovely parks, numerous bays and beaches, museums and art galleries, superb restaurants, excellent shopping and close proximity to Mexico. Our hotel (6 nights) will be the Hacienda Hotel Old Town - in a classic Spanish and Southwestern setting surrounded by colourful courtyards, patios and lush landscaping. The hotel is located in the heart of Old Town - a historic part of the city with many restored buildings, old adobe structures, restaurants, cafes and shops – a wonderful place in which to stroll.
Highlights in San Diego:
- San Diego Zoo – a world-renowned icon for 100 years, considered one of the finest in the world
- Harbour Cruise - perfect way to see the sights, from historic landmarks to marine wildlife
- Temecula - historic town surrounded by vineyards
Palm Springs. The desert resort town is surrounded by splendid mountains, canyons and countless palm trees. The desert’s natural beauty coupled with a warm dry climate and clean air makes this the perfect winter getaway. Our hotel (7 nights) is the Palm Mountain Resort and Spa, located in the heart of downtown, just steps away from the famed Palm Canyon Drive with its great restaurants, quaint shops, boutiques, galleries and casino.
Highlights in Palm Springs:
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway - the world’s largest rotating tramcar travels along breathtaking cliffs with breathtaking views of Mt. San Jacinto State Park.
- Living Desert Museum - a desert botanical garden and zoo located in Palm Desert
- Theatre - professionally produced Broadway musicals
- Our last overnight will be in Los Angeles, including a tour of the city and Hollywood.
*** All hotels have heated swimming pools, whirlpool and fitness rooms, or Health Club privileges nearby.