We begin and end in Mexico City. The buzzing downtown area features Pre-Hispanic and colonial-era splendour, as well as many old-school cantinas, intriguing museums, inspired dining and boat excursions along ancient canals.
In the state of Guerrero we’ll visit Taxco, famously known for its silver jewelry production. The narrow cobbled streets here are lined with beautiful Spanish colonial architecture and a stunning cathedral.
Puebla has a historic centre (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with stunning colonial architecture. The city is also known for its warm hospitality, relaxed atmosphere and a prime view of Mexico’s Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl volcanoes.
* This tour is suited only for the fit and active traveller.
• Boat ride to Xochimilco Floating Gardens (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
• Chapultepec Castle and the National History Museum
• Visit the home of Mexican artist Frida Kahlo, in the charming neighborhood of Coyoacan
• Enjoy the breathtaking Folkloric Ballet presentation in the Palace of Fine Arts
• Visit the lovely Cuernavaca - “City of Eternal Spring”
• The charming Silver City of Taxco
• Colonial City of Puebla (UNESCO World Heritage Site)
• Cholula - the largest pyramid in the world
• Unique towns with marvellous architecture, amazing crafts and delicious regional food