Then we will discover the medieval architecture, tranquil lakes, quaint villages and local charm as we visit some of Croatia’s other port towns such as Zadar, Trogir and Split. In the historic city of Mostar in Bosnia / Herzegovina we’ll absorb the Turkish atmosphere and see the famous old bridge. We’ll explore Plitvice National Park - a lush valley where waterfalls cascade down sheer cliffs connecting pristine lakes and then the vibrant capital city of Zagreb - the country's economic, intellectual and cultural centre.
We then travel into Slovenia - a country of stunning natural beauty with snow-capped peaks, turquoise- green rivers and a Venetian style coastline. Our touring here will include, Ljubljana - winner of the European Green Capital award, the impressive caves of Postojna, the emerald-green resort town of Lake Bled and many scenic drives.
We finish off in the romantic city of Venice. With its marvellous canals, beautiful architecture and Byzantine atmosphere, Venice never fails to enchant its visitors.
• The beautiful old port city of Dubrovnik
• Region of Konavle and mountain village of Gruda
• The defensive walls of Ston
• Mostar’s famous historic bridge
• Seaside town of Split
• Trogir – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Plitvice National Park
• Funicular ride to Zagreb’s Upper Town
• Ljubljana, Slovenia’s charming capital city
• Boat ride on Lake Bled
• Postojna’s incredible Karst cave system
• The island city of Venice
* Those joining any of our tours to Europe must be able to walk fairly long distances and climb stairs easily.