Join us as we discover two of England’s most historic and culturally rich cities, and wind our way through lush green landscapes filled with world-famous attractions.
In addition to exploring our hubs of Roman Bath and Royal Windsor (6 nights each), we will experience everyday English village life including 2 dinners at traditional pubs serving craft ales and local farm-to-table food, world famous English heritage sites, churches that have watched over their parishes for centuries, independent shops and galleries and so much more. We will learn the stories behind these spectacular cities, stunning scenery, countryside and castles, and sweeten our British experience with a traditional afternoon cream tea and world-famous gin. This tour indeed offers an opportunity to experience the “Essential England”.
* Those joining any of our tours to Europe must be able to walk fairly long distances and climb stairs easily.
• The UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath
• Highclere Castle – the real ‘Downton Abbey’
• Bristol – SS Great Britain and Bristol Cathedral
• Castle Combe - The ”Prettiest Village in England”
• Bradford upon Avon, the Magical, historic town
• Salisbury ‘The City in the Countryside’
• Lacock Abbey and Castle Coombe
• Royal Windsor
• Ascot Racetrack
• Bombay Distillery
• Hobbs of Henley Cruise on the Thames
• Oxford - the City of Dreaming Spires