• Tucson • Phoenix
• Grand Canyon • Las Vegas
Spectacular scenery, arid desert lands, a clear sunny climate with very low humidity, fascinating Spanish and Indian cultures, the romantic allure of the Old West, and an easy-going lifestyle are just a few of the reasons why Arizona has become such a popular resort area.
We begin with 4 days in Tucson - the “City of Sunshine” with a fascinating mix of Wild Western, Spanish, Mexican and Indian cultures. Tucson is known for the flourishing beauty of the surrounding Sonoran Desert.
Next is Phoenix in the “Valley of The Sun”, which boasts more than 300 days of sunshine every year. The city is rich in arts, culture and a wide array of culinary delights. The surrounding desert and the nearby Superstition Mountains offer an incredible diversity of wildlife.
After Phoenix, we explore Northern Arizona (see Highlights). and finish in the desert playground of Las Vegas - a lively way to end our tour!
• Tombstone - “The Town Too Tough too Die” home to the legendary Wyatt Earp, Doc Holiday, and the OK Corral
• Sonora Desert Museum - world-renowned zoo, natural history museum and botanical garden, all in one
• Musical Instrument Museum - a world of music focusing on cultures all over the world.
• Canyon Lake - wonderful scenery along the red rock cliffs with various wildlife sightings
• Sedona - stunning “Red Rock” monoliths
• Grand Canyon - one of the World’s Natural Wonders
• Antelope Canyon - a most-photographed canyon in the Southwest. One of the world’s most beautiful canyons.
• Las Vegas - The Entertainment Capital of the World.