First, we discover the magic of Spain including the parks and gardens of Madrid, the Gothic Cathedral of Cordoba, the amazing Alhambra Palace in Granada, the British colony of Gibraltar, the lovely mountain town of Ronda and the lively atmosphere of Spain's old capital, Seville. We also enjoy some relaxation in Torremolinos, Spain's most popular Mediterranean resort.
In Portugal we discover why visitors return again and again. We see the magnificent coastal scenery of the Algarve, the gentle Monchique mountains, old churches, castles and cathedrals, picturesque fishing villages, olive groves and vineyards. We spend some time in Evora, one of Portugal’s most beautiful and historic cities, before finishing with the historic old capital, Lisbon.
* Those joining any of our tours to Europe must be able to walk fairly long distances and climb stairs easily.
• Madrid’s old quarter and Royal Palace
• The walled city of Toledo
• Cordoba’s unique Mosque-Cathedral / Jewish Quarter
• The famous Alhambra Palace in Granada
• Gibraltar, commonly known as the “The Rock”
• Mountain-top Ronda with its incredible bridges
• The romantic city of Seville
• Algarve’s charming villages of Alte, Lagos and Sagres
• Monchique Mountains panoramic views
• The beautifully preserved medieval town of Evora
• Lisbon, the hilly coastal capital of Portugal