This comprehensive tour begins in Istanbul where we will see the domed mosques, minarets and palaces, followed by the energetic, modern capital city of Ankara with its tree-lined avenues. Then we journey to the rock churches of Cappadocia and the incredible Goreme Valley.
We then proceed to experience the thermal springs and amazing white cliff waterfalls of Pamukkale. Next is perhaps the main highlight of the tour - Ephesus, the world's best-preserved ancient city. After some time at leisure at the picturesque seaside resort of Kusadasi, we visit the city of Bursa - famous for its Ottoman architecture and enticing silk markets.
* Those joining any of our tours to Europe must be able to walk fairly long distances and climb stairs easily.
• Exotic Istanbul and its Grand Bazaar
• Cruise along the impressive Bosphorus Straits
• Mystical Whirling Dervish performance
• Ankara - the capital city of Turkey
• The Cappadocia region
• Konya - home of the Whirling Dervishes
• Pamukkale with its cascades of white travertine
• The seaside resort of Kusadasi
• Ephesus - the world’s grandest and best-preserved ancient city
• Historic Bursa – a UNESCO World Heritage Site