Along the way, we will discover 2000 ft. fjords, rare geological landscapes, roaming wildlife, and the history and heritage of the small coastal communities.
Our itinerary offers a blend of light and moderate hiking options, ranging from 5km to 11km with a maximum of 400m ascent, as well as a 1-12 guide ratio - the ultimate in small group experiences. Our accommodation will be in 2 locally owned properties.
At the beginning and end of our tour we’ll stay at the Gros Morne Inn - a new superior 3-star property near Gros Morne National Park. The inn offers spacious rooms, a restaurant serving delicious local cuisine, hot tub and saunas, and stunning views over Bonne Bay and Gros Morne Mountain.
In St. Anthony we’ll stay at the Hotel North St. Anthony. This newly renovated 3-star property is located on St. Anthony Harbour, next to the town’s main shopping area.
• Comprehensive hiking program in and around Gros Morne National Park
• Lobster Cove Head Lighthouse history and culture
• Green Point geological site
• Seaside Food Tour in Woody Point
• Western Brook Pond boat tour
• Best hikes in and around St. Anthony
• L’Anse Aux Meadows National Historic Site
• Iceberg and whale-watching boat tour
• Port Aux Choix National Historic Site
* Those participating must be able to hike up to 11km with up to 400m ascent on rocky terrain.