On our classic tour of India we will discover the most incredible man-made and natural wonders this fascinating country has to offer. From bustling Mumbai on the Arabian Sea, to the open spaces of Rajasthan, and the famous “Golden Triangle” (Delhi, Jaipur and Agra), India boasts a veritable treasure trove of sites and attractions. Along the way we have included a variety of unique “Real India” experiences; a cultural dance performance, dinner with a local family, jeep drives, serene boat trips and exciting rickshaw rides.
The best part of all - when you arrive in India you will be greeted by a graceful Namaste – a warm and inviting gesture that denotes both welcome and respect.
* Those joining any of our tours to Asia must be able to walk fairly long distances and climb stairs easily.
• India’s largest city and port, Mumbai.
• Udaipur’s glittering lake and palaces
• A stay at medieval Deogarh Fort
• Temples and countryside of Rajasthan
• The enchanting “Pink City” of Jaipur
• A stay at the 300-year-old fortified Chomu Palace
• A game drive in Ranthambore National Park - home of
the Indian Tiger
• The romantic and awe-inspiring Taj Mahal
• Holy Varanasi and the sacred River Ganges
• The bustling capital city of Delhi