Because this ancient kingdom is where Africa meets Europe, Morocco has long been known as “the Gateway to Africa”. It is a land of cultural and scenic contrasts with exotic old-world charm that delights every visitor.
The Moroccan people, famous for their hospitality, are a mix of Arab and Berber, and their rich culture lives on in their dress, food, customs and festivities. The best place for people watching is the markets, where the shopping is colourful in both the wares available and also the crowds in the local bazaars with acrobats, snake charmers, water sellers and the occasional camel vying for your attention.
On our tour we will see medieval walled cities rich in culture and history, with palaces, mosques and local markets. The wonderful scenery along the way includes snow-capped mountain peaks, deserts with sand dunes and beautiful fertile valleys.
So join us and discover why Morocco has been attracting so many visitors for so many centuries.
* This tour is suitable only for the fit and active traveller.
• Romantic Casablanca
• Imperial Marrakech and its famous traditional market
• Spiritual Fez - UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Hassan II Mosque - 3rd Largest Mosque in the world
• Chefchaouen, known as the “Blue City”
• Voulubilis - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Merzouga and its famous sand dunes
• Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, a 16th Century UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Tichka Pass – Morocco’s highest pass with breathtaking views of the High Atlas Mountains