• Nashville • New Orleans • Memphis • Mississippi
This tour will take us on a journey through the musical heart of America, better kown as “The Mojo Triangle”. This cultural area, located between Nashville, Memphis and New Orleans, is the musical birthplace of Country, Blues, Jazz and Rock n’ Roll.
We begin with a 4-night stay in Nashville – the ‘Country Music Capital of the World’, better known as ‘Music City’. The best performers of all musical genres play here at over 120 live music venues throughout the city.
Then it’s off to Memphis - the Birthplace of the Blues and Home of Rock & Roll. A Mojo Tour (led by a Memphis musician) will have us laughing and singing along.
In Mississippi we will stay in the beautiful antebellum town of Natchez, with a visit of a unique plantation home.
Then we continue to New Orleans for a 4-night stay in a central French Quarter hotel. The city that gave the world Jazz, Bourbon Street, Creole culture and Oysters Rockefeller has a style and history all its own. There will be plenty of time to stroll the romantic old-world streets, Jackson Square and The French Market.
• Stay at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville
• Grand Ole Opry performance
• Country Music Hall of Fame
• Lunch and Cruise on the General Jackson Showboat
• Wildhorse Saloon line dancing
• “Soul of Nashville’ show at the Ryman Auditorium
• Graceland tour
• Mojo Memphis singing tour
• Plantation home carriage tour and Southern dinner
• New Orleans Jazz Brunch
• Cajun Swamp tour
• New Orleans Cooking School dinner
• French Quarter and Cemetery tour
• Steamboat jazz dinner cruise on the Mississippi River