We begin our adventure in Chile’s lively capital city of Santiago, with it’s stunning backdrop of the majestic Andes. In addition to touring the city we will also visit Vina del Mar, known as the 'Garden City' and one of Chile's premier beach resorts, as well as Valparaiso - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Chile's most historic ports, with its colourful hillside houses.
Then we travel to Patagonia, a region shared by Argentina and Chile, with the Andes Mountains as its dividing line. We will tour the highlights of this mystic region including the amazing Perito Moreno Glacier.
We finish in Argentina’s capital, Buenos Aires - birthplace of the tango. This cosmopolitan city has wide boulevards, French colonial architecture, colourful traffic-free shopping areas and a legendary lively atmosphere.
• Santiago - Chile’s colonial capital
• Valparaiso – a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Punta Arenas
• Torres Del Paine National Park
• Bariloche - glacial lake below the Andes Mountains
• Glacier National Park
• Perito Moreno Glacier – Highlight of Patagonia!
• Upsala Glacier
• Argentino Lake
• Visit of Estancia Chali Aike
• Buenos Aires, including a Tango Cabaret
* This tour is suitable only for the fit and active traveller.