The UK is an ideal destination for rambling and hiking holidays. On this exciting tour we will walk through impressive countryside and picturesque villages led by experienced, expert hiking guides. Each day there will be a choice of 3 different levels of walks, each designed for the avid walker. The gentle walks will range from 5 - 6 kms with ascents of up to 150m. More challenging walks will also be offered daily for those interested.
The first 7 nights will be in the Cotswolds town of Bourton-on-the-Water (voted one of England’s prettiest towns), where gentle hills, picture-postcard villages and tempting tea shops combine to make this quintessentially English countryside perfect for walking. Here we will stay at the Harrington House, which retains many of its stunning original Georgian features - the most breathtaking is the sunny walled garden with a landscape of green rolling hills and timeless golden stone villages in the background.
We will spend the following 3 nights in Brecon (Wales) - a quaint market town at the foot of the Brecon Beacons - an area of sweeping high moorland and beautiful green valleys. Our hotel, the historic Nythfa House, is a charming country house on the edge of Brecon within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons National Park and many fine walking areas - a location is perfect for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Our final 2 nights will be at a centrally located hotel in ‘everyone’s favorite city’, London.
• Walking the stunning Cotswolds countryside with green rolling hills criss-crossed by countless footpaths
• Bath - a UNESCO World Heritage Site
• Stratford-upon-Avon, including Shakespeare’s Schoolroom and Distillery
• Brecon Beacons National Park
• London - Hop-On Hop-Off pass
* Those participating on this walking tour must be able to complete a minimum of 6 km of walking.