Plus Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) and Chobe National Park (Botswana)
It is universally accepted that South Africa is one of the world’s most beautiful countries, and after your first visit, we are sure you will agree. The incredible scenic beauty includes nearly 2,000 miles of beautiful coastline, snow-capped mountains and tropical splendour. The magnificent National Parks and game reserves boast an unparalleled diversity of wildlife. Other features that make this destination so desirable include a wonderful climate, ancient forts and historic monuments, tribal dancing, museums and art galleries. Above all, South Africa's hospitality is legendary. So join us on this remarkable adventure and experience the diversity and beauty that is South Africa.
- Johannesburg including a visit to the Township of Soweto
- Victoria Falls, the largest waterfall in the world!
- Sunset cruise on the Zambezi River
- Thrilling Game drives in Chobe National Park and Kruger National Park
- Visit a local primary school
- Garden Route
- Table Mountain
- Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope
- Robben Island Prison Museum
*** This tour is suitable only for the fit and active traveller.