3-Centre Tour to • Paris • Provence • French Riviera
Any visit to France is a feast for the senses, as each region offers a diversity of scenery, architecture, culture, attractions and cuisine. This tour will take in the 3 most popular destinations in France, with plenty of sightseeing as well as time at leisure to explore on your own.
Paris - We begin with a 4-night stay in France’s capital, with its rich history and endless incredible attractions and cultural events. In addition to our touring program there will be free time to visit one of Paris’ famous museums or to enjoy a stroll in one of its quaint quarters.
Avignon - We then spend 5 nights in this picturesque Provencal walled city - the perfect base from which to explore Provence with its Roman and medieval heritage, sculpted buildings and sumptuous food markets. The legendary countryside here is dotted with vineyards and lavender fields, all beautifully bathed in a golden hue.
Nice - Our final 4 nights will be in the heart of the French Riviera, with its turquoise waters, sidewalk cafes and pastel colour buildings. The beachfront of Nice is skirted by the Promenade des Anglais, a delightful place to stroll.
We will stay in First Class hotels, all of which are centrally located in the towns and cities we stay.
• Paris - city tour, evening cruise on the Seine River, and Visit of Versailles
• Tour of Avignon and visit of the Popes Palace
• The Luberon village and lavender museum
• Walking tours of Arles and St-Remy, and the Les-Baux multimedia show
• Pont Du Gard Roman aqueduct and Châteauneuf-du-Pape vineyard
• Walking tours of Nice and St-Tropez
• Visit of Eze, Monaco and Monte Carlo
* Those joining any of our tours to Europe must be able to walk fairly long distances and climb stairs easily.