Of all America’s natural wonders, none are more awe-inspiring than the National Parks. The spectacular landscapes of the Southwest offer some of the world’s most breathtaking scenery.
The Fall is a special time to visit this region. The ever-changing autumn light captures nature’s wonders in warm golden hues. While we spend days visiting vast red canyons and sunlit mountain ranges, the evenings offer us the best of western cuisine and delightful entertainment.
- Denver – “Gateway to the Rockies” and “Mile High City”
- Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Historic Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad ride
- Navajo Tribal Park jeep tour in Monument Valley
- The Grand Canyon
- Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon
- Antelope Canyon
- Arches National Park
- Dead Horse Point
- Mesa Verde National Park
- Canyonlands evening dinner-cruise
- Lake Powell scenic boat ride
- Bryce National Park
- Zion National Park
- Illuminated tour of Glitter Gulch, Las Vegas
*** This tour is recommended only for the fit and active traveller.