2-Centre Tour to Kent and London including the Chelsea Flower Show
Gardening is more popular in England than anywhere else. This tour is designed as a brief introduction to the gardens in one of England's loveliest counties, Kent. The highlight of this tour will be the Chelsea Flower Show, the world’s most popular flower show. The grounds of the Royal Hospital in Chelsea come alive with the sights and smells of the finest collection of blooms and displays from around the world.
Our first 7 nights are spent in Kent. Referred to as the 'Garden of England', Kent is one of the oldest inhabited counties, an area of enchanting gardens, historic houses, mysterious castles and amazing maritime heritage. This county has been the playground to royals and aristocrats for centuries.
We spend the next 6 nights in London - “Everybody’s Favourite City”. Our centrally located hotel is the perfect base for our touring days and for you to explore on your own.
***Those participating in any of our tours to Europe must be able to walk fairly long distances and climb stairs easily.
- Sissinghurst Castle, Vita Sackville-West and Sir Harold Nicholson’s world famous garden
- Coastal towns of St. Peter’s, Margate and Whitstable
- Canterbury - historic English cathedral city and UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Walmer Castle, built during the reign of King Henry VIII and residence of the Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports
- Leeds Castle, “the Loveliest Castle in the world”
- Romney, Hythe & Dymchurch Railway
- Chatham`s Historic Dockyard
- Hever Castle & Gardens - childhood home of Anne Boleyn
- Hampton Court - the country retreat of King Henry VIII
- Award-winning tour of Wimbledon
- A full day at the RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Savill Gardens with Thames River cruise