In London, our touring takes in the many well-known landmarks: the Tower of London, Thames River, Big Ben, Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace and more.
- Westminster Abbey – home of coronations; burial place of English Monarchs and site of Royal weddings
- Cotswolds – a full day in the countryside with rolling hills, thatched medieval villages and stately homes
- Theatre show in London’s West End
In London, we board the Eurostar high-speed train and speed through the “Chunnel” to Paris. Touring includes the historic districts of Montmartre and Marais and notable landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Grand Opera House, Grand Palais, Champs-Élysées and more.
- Visits to the Eiffel Tower and Notre Dame Cathedral
- An evening cruise along the River Seine
- Giverny – a visit to the countryside home and gardens of Claude Monet – leading light in Impressionist Art!
After Paris, we board the Thalys high-speed train, which takes us to lively Amsterdam. Here we will view the city’s elaborate canal system and narrow houses with gabled facades. The Museum District houses the Van Gogh Museum, and the Rijksmuseum with works by Rembrandt.
- The world’s only floating flower market
- Anne Frank House
- A hop-on-hop-off canal city tour
- Dutch Culture day with visits to Edam (cheese), Zaanse Schans (windmills) and Marken (wooden shoes)
- Dinner cruise along the canals
Our centrally-located First Class hotels have comfortable guestrooms with satellite TV, tea/coffee makers and WiFi.
Park Plaza Riverbank Hotel in London
The Holiday Inn Bastille in Paris
The Park Hotel in Amsterdam
*** Those joining any of our tours to Europe must be able to walk fairly long distances and climb stairs easily.