On this wonderful tour, we will explore 3 of the world’s most famous wine-producing regions to experience the wonderful fall scenery, charming towns and villages and local folklore. We will also taste the wines and savour the cuisine from each region!
We begin in Reims in the Champagne region, where the wine has been associated with celebration and luxury for hundreds of years.
Next is the Alsace region - a mix of rich pastoral farmland, manicured vineyards and charming villages with timber-framed houses. Our home bases will be Strasbourg - the vibrant capital of Alsace, and atmospheric Colmar with its stunningly beautiful architecture.
Then we explore Burgundy - one of the most fascinating areas in France as well as one of the world’s most influential wine growing regions.
We finish with 3-night in Paris. Whether you are browsing in one of the famous museums or
enjoying a stroll in one of the quaint quarters, a visit to Paris is always memorable.
• Wine tasting at a renowned winery in each region
• Visit of both Champagne’s major centers of production
• Visit the beautiful town of Metz and the St-Etienne Cathedral with Chagall stained-glass
• Canal Cruise in Strasbourg
• Visit of Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle
• The ‘Little Train’ ride from Ribeauvillé to Hunawihr
• Excursion to Germany’s Black Forest and Titisee Lake including a traditional Bavarian lunch
• Visit of Beaune’s Hotel Dieu
• Visit of Dijon’s covered Market “Les Halles”
• Visit of the Abbey of St. Mary Magdalene
• Tour of Paris with an evening cruise on the Seine River
* Those joining any of our tours to Europe must be able to walk fairly long distances and climb stairs easily.