We begin and end at the beautiful beach resort of Cayo Santa Maria, staying at the All-Inclusive Melia Cayo Santa Maria. The hotel features 7 different types of restaurants and 3 freshwater pools. All beverages are included here.
After our relaxing stay in Cayo Santa Maria, we head to Sancti Spiritus - one of Cuba’s oldest Spanish settlements. Founded in 1514, the city has an intriguing history and a charming old centre - truly a hidden gem!
Our next base is the coastal city of Trinidad - a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the best-preserved colonial cities in the Caribbean. Trinidad offers the perfect blend of city, beach and nature.
Then we procced to Camaguey - another UNESCO World Heritage Site. While Camaguey has 15 impressive churches, the city is more known for its independent spirit, and its love of art and culture. It has been home to famous poets, artists, and musicians, and several highly regarded art and dance schools are located here. From Camaguey we’ll visit the important city of Bayamo. Considered the birthplace of Cuba’s independence, the national anthem of Cuba was first sung here.
• All-Inclusive beach resort in Cayo Santa Maria
• Sancti Spiritus ‘Holy Spirit’ town
• The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Trinidad
• The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Valle de Los Ingenios
• The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Camaguey
• “El Coche”, horse carriage ride in Bayamo city
• Visit to local Farm with Traditional Cuban Lunch
*** This tour is recommended for the fit and active traveller who enjoys walking.