It is a remarkable combination of stunning landscapes; vibrant mountains and valleys, emerald lagoons, turquoise seas and pristine white sand beaches. Beyond its obvious natural beauty, Sri Lanka offers some of the world’s most exciting wildlife, national parks, unique gardens, ancient cites, sacred temples and centuries old forts. We will see the highlights of all of this on our tour, and there will also be time to relax at the tropical resorts and beaches the island is famous for. Best of all we will meet the smiling, hospitable people of Sri Lanka and return with a lifetime of fond memories.
* This tour is suitable only for the fit and active traveller.
• Dambulla’s World Heritage Cave Temple
• Ruins of the Dutch Fort in Negombo
• Rock Fortress of Sigiriya
• Minneriya National Park
• Ancient City of Polonnaruwa
• The Cultural City of Kandy
• Temple of the Tooth Relic
• Sanctuary of Tissamharama
• Yala National Park
• Fortifications of Galle