Discover A Tour Just Right For You!
Spain's Costa Del Sol - 4 Weeks
Located on the southern coast of Spain on the romantic shores of the Mediterranean, the Costa del Sol (“Coast of the Sun”) boasts 320 days of sunshine every year, enabling visitors to enjoy miles of sandy beaches in addition to the delightful mix of Spanish culture, fascinating sites, and spectacular scenery.
Available Booking Dates
Click Date for Specific Tour Details
February 2 - March 3, 2023
February 9 - March 10, 2023
February 23 - March 24, 2023
March 9 - April 7, 2023
March 19 - April 17, 2023
- Flights with Air Transat (direct flights between Montreal and Malaga in each direction. All gateways fly via Montreal)
- First Class accommodation
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (water, wine, beer and soft drinks with all hotel lunches and dinners)
- Daily afternoon tea (except on touring days)
- 7 excursions as described
- Costs per person, double occupancy, from Toronto - $6,197.00
- Montreal - deduct $600 from costs above
- Ottawa - deduct $450 from costs above (with round-trip transportation to Trudeau Airport, Montreal)
- Winnipeg or Halifax - add $690.00
- Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton - add $890.00
- Passengers from western provinces - for an additional $99 p.p. double occupancy ($189 single) you may overnight in Montreal before or after the tour.
- Single Supplement - $1,350.00 4 week tours
- Upgrade to “Puerto Marina Seaview” - $375.00 4 week tours - per person, double. $750 single
All Senior Discovery Tours Include:
All Airfare, Airport Taxes, & Surcharges
Carefully Selected Accommodations, Hotel Taxes, Gratuities & Luggage Handling
All Gratuities For Hotels, Drivers, Guides & Cruise Staff
Sightseeing & Excursions With Expert Local Guides
Cultural Experiences, Most Meals & Authentic Dining
Comprehensive Travel & Health Insurance Plan
A Dedicated, Professional, & Experienced Tour Manager
Roundtrip Transportation To/From Airport (From Most Canadian Cities)
All Prices Guaranteed in Canadian Funds
Stretching for miles in both directions is the famous Paseo Maritimo promenade, a popular waterfront boardwalk that begs to be strolled along both day and evening. Kiosks and shops of every description stretch as far as the eye can see, and on the beach, rows of striped sun umbrellas dot the shoreline. You can walk to the centre of Torremolinos - a charming town with a bustling pedestrian-only main street that is home to a myriad of colourful boutiques, cafes and bars.
Our hotel will be the lovely “all-suites” Sol House Costa del Sol located directly on the seafront promenade and famous Carihuela Beach, steps away from the luxurious Puerto Marina with its sleek white yachts and charming sailboats, along with many unique art galleries, shops and restaurants. The hotel lobby is beautifully designed with polished marble floors and natural wood décor. There are 5 outdoor seafront pools (one is heated during the winter), an international buffet restaurant and a nightly entertainment program with a variety of live music and shows.
Guest suites feature a large picture window and sliding doors out to a private terrace or balcony (mountain view). There is a separate living area with sofa and bedroom (queen or twin beds), and complementary Wi-Fi. A limited number of upgrades are available to “Puerto Marina Sea View”.
Full breakfast, lunch and dinner (with wine and water), plus afternoon tea and coffee, are included daily.
A full-day tour to Malaga, Picasso's birthplace. A special Tapas lunch is included.
Granada and Alhambra
A full-day tour to Granada and the Alhambra.
Nerja Caves and Frigiliana.
A half-day tour to visit the prehistoric Nerja Caves and the mountain village of Frigiliana.
Marbella and Puerto Banos
A half-day coastal tour to the resort areas of Marbella and Puerto Banos.
Antequera including Alcazab Castle and Najera Palace
A half-day tour to the medieval town of Antequera including Alcazab Castle and Najera Palace.
The colourful Fuengirola Saturday Market - bargains galore, and the traditional village of Mijas.
A Countryside Tour - whitewashed villages and a plantation visit.