The wildlife in this region is legendary, with Bighorn Sheep regularly seen grazing along the road, and three hundred bird species and sixty different types of mammals that make the Kokanee River wetlands their home.
On this tour we’ll enjoy a wide range of experiences, all the while gazing at some of Canada’s most awesome vistas.
• Explore Heritage and Ghost Towns
• First Nations history, culture and hospitality
• River Rafting on the Kicking Horse River
• Spectacular Rogers Pass
• Underground Mining Railway train
• Hot Springs resorts in unique mountain settings, with activities available such as guided hiking and kayak tours, golf, etc.
• Guided Tour of Yoho National Park
• Up close with buffalos at a buffalo ranch
• Japanese Internment Memorial Centre from WW2
• Nelson, BC - “Queen City of the Kootenays”
• Discover the wildlife of the Kokanee River wetlands
* This tour is suitable only for the fit and active traveller.