Our program includes yoga classes twice daily to align mind and body, along with activities to experience Costa Rica’s traditions and impressive biodiversity.
The Talamanca Mountain Range is the perfect place to unwind and immerse yourself in an unspoiled and inspiring tropical setting. The climate here is very comfortable; warm and sunny during the day and cool in the evening. Here, nestled by the Chirripó River amidst the lush tropical forest, is the family owned Rio Chirripó Lodge - a quaint 3-star boutique style hotel with rustic charm, beautifully appointed rooms and breathtaking views of the valley and the Chirripó Mountain. Amenities of the lodge include a wonderful open-air lounge with a bar, stone fireplace and comfortable seating for evening gatherings, a fully equipped yoga room, and a restaurant serving delicious cuisine with locally sourced organic produce (some of which are grown on the property itself). The hotel also has many colourful gardens, a lovely pool and hot tub area with comfortable lounge chairs and hammocks, a spa room for treatments and massage and a cedar hot tub by the flowing Chirripó River.
• Multi-level yoga classes every morning and afternoon led by a certified yoga teacher while at the Lodge (10 classes in total and of course completely optional)
• Cloudbridge Nature Reserve guided wildlife walk
• Ballena Marine National Park visit including a seafood lunch in Uvita village
• San Gerardo Secret Gardens guided visit
• Cannaan de Rivas Butterfly Dome visit
• Coffee plantation guided visit, tasting and lunch
• Sound Bathing Meditation experience
• Interactive River Spa Treatment
• Costa Rican cooking class led by the Lodge Chef
* Many other activities and sites can be visited near the Lodge including; hiking and birding tours, river rafting, the Arte Mia Gallery, visit of local food artisans, etc. Your Tour Manager will be on site to suggest and assist.